testing! testing!

dont put tests here!

you shouldn't put tests up on ngs, you should finish them first.

Better Days Better Days

i enjoyed that very much so sir!

that was very much funny , lol!

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

can't deny

Can't deny that the animation is fucking awesome in this movie, but, a big downer was how you made this movie because you were crying at admins. I used to use an admin exploit (and so did many others) to do this same stuff that the admin in this movie did, and it was fucking hilarious. By making this movie, you basically told everyone you got owned.

N: a school shooting----- N: a school shooting-----

you need to kill yourself

"this movie is not funny, it was my first attempt at the artsy-violent type of movie(like Kong). "

why the hell would you compare this peice of shit to kong? no one really cares that you want to go on a school shooting, you probably couldn't even find a gun to shoot people with you little pansy. Go slit your wrists down the vein, not across.

Secondly you really think that was artsy. Newsflash anus nosrils killing your fuking friends isnt ARTSY!!! Oh wait they weren't your friends you do have any to kill. Ending A was better only if the person with the gun was you. Go to seven eleven and smoke some weed

Asshats of Earth Asshats of Earth

DIE STONEDGORISLLA!

stoned gorilla is a fucking fag. I made a movie about him , myself too.
----------------------------------
Animation is even worse than on my one! September 6, 2003
Reviewed by: You_Fucking_Cunts Overall rating: 10
But it doesn't matter, the meaning is there, and I loved this.
----------------------------------
This guy is an idiot, his movie is fucking shitty as hell, this is better than his, k.